Adobe Flash Player is a web browser plug-in required to be installed on every web browser where online videos and games are being played. It is a program used to play multimedia contents (internet videos & games), Streaming Video and Audio and Rich Internet Applications.
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP
It works fine with numerous web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Opera. It supports 3D Graphics, ActiveScript, streaming audio and video, vector and raster graphics. It is available in three flavors, viz. PlugIn, ActiveX and Projector. The first one is used for Netscape-compatible web browsers, the second one is used for Internet Explorer and the third one is a standalone SWF file player.
- Open your web browser and download Adobe Flash Player from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Click the Download Now button.
- Click Run on the download confirmation box.
- The download process will begin. Wait a while till it is finished.
- The setup wizard will launch. It will automatically start installing Adobe Flash Player.