- What is Adobe Flash Player?
- What are SWF Type of Files?
- How do I Install Adobe Flash Player?
- How do I Uninstall Adobe Flash Player?
- What is Adobe Shockwave Player?
- What is Adobe Director?
- How do I Install Adobe Shockwave Player?
- How do I Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player?
- What does Application Crashes meant??
What is Adobe Flash Player?
Adobe Flash Player is a browser based software manufactured by Adobe Systems Incorporation. It is designed to play SWF type of files. It is a free application.
What are SWF Type of Files?
SWF file format is used to show animated scripts on the internet. The animated scripts include animated vector graphics and browser based games.
How do I Install Adobe Flash Player?
Installing Adobe Flash Player is easy. Please do the following steps:
- Open following website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Click the Download Now button.
- The download prompt shall appear on your screen. Click Run button.
- Adobe Flash Player installation wizard would start automatically after the download process is finished.
- Click the Install button.
- Restart your web browser.
How do I Uninstall Adobe Flash Player?
Uninstall means to remove a program from your computer. To uninstall Adobe Flash Player do the steps given below:
- Click Start, select Control Panel.
- Click Programs => Uninstall a Program.
- Right click Adobe Flash Player and select Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and restart your web browser when you are done.
What is Adobe Shockwave Player?
Adobe Shockwave Player is used to publish and view Adobe Director Applications within your web browser. It also enables adding animated objects and interactivity contents to web pages.
What is Adobe Director?
Adobe Director is a software application used for building animation sequences and managing 2D and 3D multimedia projects.
How do I Install Adobe Shockwave Player?
- Visit following website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Click Agree and Install Now button.
- The download will start automatically.
- After the download is finished, run the downloaded file and follow the on screen instructions.
The steps to install Adobe Shockwave Player are given below:
How do I Uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player?
The steps to uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player are very similar to those discussed in How do I Uninstall Flash Player section.
What does Application Crashes meant?
An application is said to be crashed when it stops responding and closes automatically. Usually when a program crashes no input given by the user is received and processed and the application closes unexpectedly. The same thing happens with the Shockwave Flash Crash. Depending on the actual circumstances an error message may appear on the screen.