The ShadowPlay feature is a part of hardware acceleration. It is widely used on PCs with GeForce and Nvidia graphics cards. Deteriorating video quality is one of the widely reported problems on the Internet.
Change Video Compressor Settings
Here are the steps to make required changes to your video compressor settings:
- Type MSI AfterBurner Properties in the Search Box.
- Open it from the Search Results.
- Click the Video Capture tab.
- This opens Video Compression dialog.
- Set the Compressor drop down box value to UtVideo YUV422 BT 709 (ULH2).
- Click OK | OK.
Update Display Driver
Display Driver ensures your graphics card responds within a permitted time interval and facilitates smooth communication. Update it to its newest version.
- Press Windows Key + X; select Device Manager.
- Expand the top left category.
- Expand the Display Driver node.
- Right click the driver and select Update driver software option.
- Choose whether to update drivers drivers online or download and manually locate them.
Perform Clean Boot
Clean boot is a startup type which loads only a set of startups.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete simultaneously.
- Click Open Task Manager icon.
- Click More details link.
- Click the Startup tab.
- Disable each and every item in the list that appears. (Select an item and click Disable button).
Services are those programs which run in background automatically at Windows startup.
- Download Reginout System Utilities software.
- Use the Services Optimizer feature to terminate unwanted services running in the background.